Skip to main content

Application Letter Format Template

To,
__________ (employee’s name)
__________ (employee’s address)
__________
__________
From:
______________ (Your name)
______________ (Your address)
__________________
Date __________ (date of writing letter)
Dear Mr. /Ms_______ (name of the concerned person),
I have come across your advertisement regarding the post of ………………..(mention post)  in_________(mention where you saw the advertisement) dated_______(mention date of advertisement).
I am a graduate in…………..(mention subjects) from ___________ University (name). Currently, I am working in ………………….(name of current employer) as a …………………..(designation). I have around_____ years of work experience.
I am sending all my certificates including a resume for your perusal. Please inform me through email or call me on the telephone number given in the resume if I am shortlisted.
Your organization has a good reputation in the industry and I want to be a part of this esteemed organization. If I am selected, I shall put in all my efforts and become an asset to the organization.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,

____________ (Your name)

Popular posts from this blog

“The Eyes are not here” by Ruskin Bond - 60 MCQ, 30 single line question and 10 Long question

  1. The story The Eyes Have It is written by — (a) APJ Abdul Kalam. (b) Langston Hughes. (c) Ruskin Bond. (d) Leo Tolstoy. 2. The narrator's first co-passenger was a/an — (a) young boy. (b) old lady. (c) young girl.  (d) child. 3. The narrator was alone in the train compartment up to — (a) Rohana. (b) Dehra. (c) Saharanpur. (d) Mussoorie. 4. The couple who saw the girl off were probably —  (a) her parents.  (b) uncle and aunt. (c) grandfather and grandmother. (d) friends. 5. The couple who saw the girl off seemed very anxious about her —  (a) health. (b) destination. (c) comfort. (d) blindness. 6. At that time the narrator was — (a) completely blind. (b) partly blind. (c) seriously ill. (d) suffering from fever. 7. The girl in the story The Eyes Have It was wearing — (a) slippers. (b) shoes. (c) a skirt. (d) a sweater. 8. The first question that the narrator asked the girl was If she was all the way to —  (a) Rohana. (b) Saharanpur. (c) Deh...

Objectives of Verbal Communication:

  Objectives of Verbal Communication: Verbal communication is a crucial aspect of human interaction. It involves the use of spoken or written words to convey messages, information, and ideas. The objectives of verbal communication can vary depending on the context, but generally include: Information Sharing : One of the primary objectives of verbal communication is to convey information. This can range from sharing facts and data in a formal presentation to casual conversations about everyday matters. Clarity and Precision : Effective verbal communication aims to be clear and precise. It should eliminate any ambiguity or misunderstanding by using well-structured sentences and appropriate vocabulary. Understanding and Comprehension : The goal is not only to transmit information but to ensure that the message is understood by the recipient. This involves using language that the audience can relate to and comprehend. Persuasion and Influence : Verbal communication can be used to persu...

Modal Auxiliaries

  Modal Auxiliaries in English Definition: Modal auxiliaries, commonly known as modals, are a distinct category of auxiliary verbs in English. They play a crucial role in indicating various attitudes or moods regarding an action or state expressed by the main verb in a sentence. Common Modal Auxiliaries: Can : Usage : Ability or Capacity : Indicates the ability or capacity to do something. She can swim. Permission (informal) : Expresses informal permission. Can I borrow your book? Possibility : Suggests a possibility. It can rain later. Could : Usage : Past Ability or Polite Request : Denotes past ability or is used to make a polite request. I could swim when I was a child. Could you please assist me? Polite Request (formal) : In formal contexts, it's used to make polite requests. Could you please pass the salt? May : Usage : Permission or Possibility : Expresses permission or indicates a possibility. May I go to the bathroom? It may rain later. Polite Request (formal) : In formal ...